“Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land.” –Proverbs 25:25
Photo by Nathan Dumlao on Unsplash
- Psalm 91, distributed by GT workers in Bangladesh, has provided hope and encouragement to many during the pandemic. Our leader there reports that although 80 believers have died from COVID-19, there is hope because over 1,000 have recovered.
- Two weeks ago, the family of Anita — a GT worker in India — gathered at her bedside to prayer over her after doctors told them she had only a few hours to live. Miraculously, God has sustained Anita and her condition is improving! Please pray for her health and family.
- Astrid, GT field partner in Chile, has recovered from COVID-19. Her mother, Rina, was hospitalized with the disease and now has been released from the hospital to fully recover at home.
- In Central Asia, GT workers have visited nine villages and showed the Jesus film to a thousand people.
- A GT family who moved from Latin America to India celebrate that their visas have been extended, enabling them to share meals and build friendships with local people.
- In Spain, a GT couple is using their home to minister to refugees, and God is guiding unbelievers to come to them for prayer.
- GT field partners in Chiapas, Mexico report that their new friend who they baptized in August is quickly maturing in the Lord with grace and dedication. He is already focusing on others, diligently sharing the Good News in his neighborhood with friends and family members!
Some names changed